The strategic goal of LLC "Ural metallurgical plant" in the field of occupational safety and health and environmental protection is the preservation of life and health of employees and contractors during production activities through the provision of safe working conditions and security of hazardous production facilities.
The management of LLC "Ural metallurgical plant" enters into commitments to achieve this goal:
- to ensure compliance with all applicable to the plant legal, regulatory and other requirements in the field of occupational health and safety;
- to provide resources to the operation and continuous improvement of the HSEA management system in accordance with the international standard BS OHSAS 18001:2007;
- to ensure the personal responsibility of managers at all levels for the work in the field of occupational safety and health by introducing an additional motivation system;
- to systematically analyze operational risks taking steps to prevent incidentsin a timely manner;
- to implement measures to reduce or bringing to the acceptable level of risks to health and safety of workers or organizations working on its behalf;
- to gradually and purposefully modernize, repair and replace the obsolete equipment, buildings and structures;
- to introduce new safety technologies, automated systems process control;
- to require the suppliers and contractors meet the requirements of the HSEA management system of the plant4
- to attract the workers LLC "Ural metallurgical plant" to actively participate in the work on compliance with the requirements in the field of occupational safety and health and environmental protection.